Spammers Anonymous

Started by Briar, June 19, 2009, 06:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Hi, My name is Briar and I've been Spamming since the last week of May. I never thought spamming could be so addicting. But now I find myself on RWL forums multiple times a day.  Hopefully you will all be able to help me.

Thank you  :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Hi. My name is Krowdon. I been spamming since Christmas. But only in little bits. Recently, My spamming has picked up and im on almost all day. Im Addicted. Help meeeee...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Im Night Wolf...and Im only slightly addicted, I get on 3-4 times a day to spam but thats just cause I hace nothing else to do. So help the other two freaks first :D

Briar

*cough*look at your total log in time Night Wolf*cough*

Night Wolf

I'VE ONLY BEEN LOGED IN FOR12 days

Krowdon

4 days, 16 hours and 14 minutes is how long I been logged in.

Most of it spent in Spa.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Briar

You are almost on the List Night Wolf....I'm still 2 whole days behind you

I think you shall be the case study...

Krowdon

I wish it showed how much time on each board.

That would rock. *looks hopefully at Admins*

Ungatt Trunn II

Hi I'm Ungatt Trunn and you're watching Jackass! *Cue music montage*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

A jackass is a type of animal.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon