night wolf in a costume

Started by Daryn, August 13, 2009, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Pies.

Sabriel

Why does he have a handcuff on one arm?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

I'd arrest you for sleeping on a slide too :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Daryn

Pies.

Night Wolf

He left a long while ago  :(

He even left the Night Wolves.....we're down to a pitiful 4 (active)members now :'(

Takara

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 13, 2009, 05:32:37 PM
He left a long while ago  :(

He even left the Night Wolves.....we're down to a pitiful 4 (active)members now :'(

look at z.L. we only have four too including me
Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

If i ever get the chance I want to rename Z.L. to Blackwater. They rule hands down so if our name is that then we'll rule hands down.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 13, 2009, 08:16:28 PM
If i ever get the chance I want to rename Z.L. to Blackwater. They rule hands down so if our name is that then we'll rule hands down.
I can force you disband again  :P

Ungatt Trunn II

I can get my dudes to destroy you to  :D

You know Quasar? Well it turns out that he is more than capable leaderer and could very likely destroy you and a good deal of your clan, so BACK OFF SISTER!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Im an awesome leaderer and could take your whole clan on single handedly