Let me tell you a scary story...

Started by AoU, October 16, 2009, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

It was a bright and sunny morning, like so many he had slept through before. The giant flaming orb scorched his retinas as he stumbled out the garage door, destined for the Hospital. The birds were chirping, the sky was a dreadful light blue colour.. He could almost feel the sun's rays ruining his pale complexion, could nearly touch the looming white, fluffy clouds.
Entering the car, he was stricken by another onslaught of deadly UV rays and the cacophony of some terrible song on the radio. For minutes, literally minutes, he was forced to dwell in the light. Forced, indeed, to go against his very nature.
Arriving at the Hospital, he checked his phone to see what time it was. TEN FIFTEEN the device seemed to scream. Long had it been since he had seen this ungodly hour, and long it would be again before he saw it after. Though he hated to be up so early, he needed to be at the appointment by ten thirty.
He stalked up to the receptionist, her robust stature somewhat disheartened the man, though he had no choice but to make idle chit chat while she checked him off on the computer. "Last one on the left behind you.." she said, staring vapidly into space.
Slowly, he made his way to the chair outside the small office.
He waited, and waited, and waited. It was now ten forty five.
Then he waited some more. Finally, after an eternity, the doctor came out.
The appointment was one question followed by an anecdote, and then more anecdotes that preceded questions.
AND THEN, THE DOCTOR SAID: "Sorry, our time is up!"
Glancing at the clock on the wall, the man realized it was only eleven thirty!

I call it "Canadian Healthcare".
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAheh.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

No but maybe I should have choked him..
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers