AoU and Night Wolf - Probation

Started by Peace Alliance, October 31, 2009, 11:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 05, 2009, 07:54:41 PM
You misunderstand the situation at hand, Briar. We gave them these punishments to prevent further outrageous spamming, while keeping them in line. All the while, Night Wolf has created other accounts (Wolf, prodiGee, etc) to get around his punishment. I don't know of any civilization that rewards behavior like that. He continues to try to outsmart us and ultimately work around this punishment, yet he expects to be put back into the regular member group? That would mean we do not back up our threats, and anarchy would rule our forums.
Just figured Id throw this out there, I created wolf a long time ago. Yes I know im still using the account to do things I shouldnt but I figured Id tell you I didnt CREATE him to get around my punishment just using him.

Night Wolf

Oh and btw the one post per minute thing isnt working anymore just figured Id tell you.

Sorry about the double post but some genius thought of taking away my power to edit my posts giving me no other option

Firetooth

Quote from: Holby on December 05, 2009, 07:04:28 PM
Please don't cross the line, there will be no warning if you abuse staff members.
How so? Whilst I disagree with her statement, she wasn't "abusing staff," she was suggesting they may be making a poor decision. Criticizing, but not abusing. Criticizim should be allowed;Abuse should not. But that wasn't abuse.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on December 06, 2009, 12:15:40 PM
Quote from: Holby on December 05, 2009, 07:04:28 PM
Please don't cross the line, there will be no warning if you abuse staff members.
How so? Whilst I disagree with her statement, she wasn't "abusing staff," she was suggesting they may be making a poor decision. Criticizing, but not abusing. Criticizim should be allowed;Abuse should not. But that wasn't abuse.
My point exactly.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on December 05, 2009, 10:27:31 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 05, 2009, 10:11:07 PM
Thought I'd throw this in here, prodiGee = AuO

Right? I am pretty sure, I just know it's not Night Wolf. Don't you guys have the power to look at IPs?
I thought prodiGee was AoU, too.

Both AoU and Night Wolf have used other accounts in order to avoid most aspects of the probation. On top of that, Night Wolf has been using his 'Wolf' account to post new topics in the Spa room and in Turbo discussion. He knew this was not allowed and continued to do so regardless.

No, moderators do not have permission to look at IP's.

Never posted a topic in turbo discussion btw just figured you should know that

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 07, 2009, 12:18:51 AM
Quote from: Holby on December 05, 2009, 10:27:31 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 05, 2009, 10:11:07 PM
Thought I'd throw this in here, prodiGee = AuO

Right? I am pretty sure, I just know it's not Night Wolf. Don't you guys have the power to look at IPs?
I thought prodiGee was AoU, too.

Both AoU and Night Wolf have used other accounts in order to avoid most aspects of the probation. On top of that, Night Wolf has been using his 'Wolf' account to post new topics in the Spa room and in Turbo discussion. He knew this was not allowed and continued to do so regardless.

No, moderators do not have permission to look at IP's.

Never posted a topic in turbo discussion btw just figured you should know that

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=11479.0

Quote from: Briar on December 05, 2009, 11:53:37 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 05, 2009, 07:54:41 PM
You misunderstand the situation at hand, Briar. We gave them these punishments to prevent further outrageous spamming, while keeping them in line. All the while, Night Wolf has created other accounts (Wolf, prodiGee, etc) to get around his punishment. I don't know of any civilization that rewards behavior like that. He continues to try to outsmart us and ultimately work around this punishment, yet he expects to be put back into the regular member group? That would mean we do not back up our threats, and anarchy would rule our forums.

So, to clarify, if Night Wolf stopped posting topics and producing "outrageous spam" then his account will be brought back in full?

Hmm, I was a little sauced when I wrote this, wasn't very clear. We have no reason to prevent anyone from spamming outrageously, so long as it is within a PG rating. This site is based off of talking critters that fight eachother, and it tends to bring in waves of very young people from time to time. We all must respect that, and act accordingly to not scare away likkle ones. As soon as he starts proving he has earned the right, N W will be removed from probation. Just so you all know, we are reworking this punishment, and there will soon be given time lines for how long punishments will last so long as rules are followed.

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 06, 2009, 10:43:00 AM

Sorry about the double post but some genius thought of taking away my power to edit my posts giving me no other option

It's silly unnecessary comments like this, that make us think twice about taking you off. You know full well that editing posts was taken away from you because you were antagonizing members and then editing your posts after getting an inappropriate response out of your target. Please just sit tight and play by the rules, we're working on sorting this all out.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

It's silly unnecessary comments like this, that make us think twice about taking you off. You know full well that editing posts was taken away from you because you were antagonizing members and then editing your posts after getting an inappropriate response out of your target. Please just sit tight and play by the rules, we're working on sorting this all out.

[/quote] Thats a total crock of poo I never edited my post like that. and am I seriously getting in trouble for saying im warning people im going into vacation? Thats another thing that I think i dumb. If Ive got something important to say I cant.

Briar

You misunderstand.  Snare was just pointing out that /you/ were wrong in pointing him out.

But yes, Snare is confusing AoU with Night Wolf I believe.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I know snare was just pointing out I was mistaken but someone else was complaining about it which is BS

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Night Wolf on December 07, 2009, 12:42:24 AM

Thats a total crock of [poop] I never edited my post like that. and am I seriously getting in trouble for saying im warning people im going into vacation? Thats another thing that I think i dumb. If Ive got something important to say I cant.

Surely you could have expressed yourself without saying things like  "crock of poop". Regardless, I understand you are agitated with our ongoing decision to punish you for your actions. The fact is you know full well that you were antagonizing Pip and disregarding our warnings-- you yourself admitted you were in the wrong after you returned from your gagging.

You have to respect our decision to take action, something had to be done as you were ignoring our warnings and it was stirring up the forums. We had thorough evidence of you editing posts to get Pip in trouble, so please just stop arguing what has already happened.

We aren't punishing you for posting you were vacating, it just should have been done on your original account. The only reason this is still going on is because you were spamming using a second account to get around your probation.

I was told that your IP matched 2 or 3 accounts that popped up during your gagging, which I understand now was a mistake. I know you aren't ProdiGee now, but it doesn't change anything in the bigger scheme of things.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

I CANT POST AS MY NORMAL ACCOUNT!!!And when I said I was guilty it was for totally different reasons I figured I got gaged for insulting everybody I could. But no you gag me for something completely different and UNTRUE. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING INAPROPRIOT TO GET PIP IN TROUBLE NOR DID I EDIT ANYTHING IN ORDER TO GET PIP IN TROUBLE!

Wolf Snare

We're done discussing the past. Peace and I made a conscious decision to gag the two of you for insulting everyone and provoking Pippin. We had caught you editing posts a few times during the chaotic revolution in the spa room. It's not worth arguing at this point, the bottom line is you both pushed until we had no other choice.

Please don't get hostile as it is in the past, it is much more sensible to just forgive and forget. The spa room is now cleared up and PG for the most part, so just carry on with yourself as you would normally and I'm sure you will be off probation soon enough.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf

I dont think so. And how are we supposed to kno what we are arent supposed to post one minute you tell us PG-13 then the next you tell us PG. Another example of stupidity

Wolf Snare

You know full well that many of your past posts did not fall under either category.

I strongly suggest taking a breather and possibly getting a good nights sleep before you push things to the breaking point.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 07, 2009, 01:09:02 AM
You know full well that many of your past posts did not fall under either category.

I strongly suggest taking a breather and possibly getting a good nights sleep before you push things to the breaking point.

Snare, to be fair, the rating should be more like 3+ US equivelent then PG-13, seeing as most pg-13 content is not actually allowed on these forums or in the game.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.