Land Records

Started by Sevz, January 12, 2010, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Land: 82,324 New High for me.

How did you get 88k Alazar?

I farmed two emps from 50k+ to get this one.

Daryn, it's easy to get lots of land.

1. Find the people with land
2. Break them
3. Repeat
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

I see Bystanders Dream (#11) has gone on vacation... I am assuming this is so that his allies can whomp everyone on the server and hand him the set on a platter.

This /will/ be coded out of the game ASAP

Sevz

Nope, i declared Solo this round, got frustrated with reg and wanted a break from playin rwl.

Who would help me win? lol
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 19, 2010, 04:30:14 PM
I see Bystanders Dream (#11) has gone on vacation... I am assuming this is so that his allies can whomp everyone on the server and hand him the set on a platter.

This /will/ be coded out of the game ASAP

How will it be coded out?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sevz

I think he's gonna boot me off vacation and erase the feature.

Quoted from PA's thoughts
People aren't allowed to use the vacation feature to protect themselves.
They need to play every day and if they aren't online for a few days they must allow others to ruin them.

Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

Request: Before this conversation goes any farther, I would like to ask that we not discuss vacation and vacation abuse. There are SEVERAL topics littered throughout the forums on the subject that use the same arguments over and over again.

We have kicked this horse beyond recognition and it is now on its way to the glue factory.

Thank you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sevz

Peace Alliance

I hesitate to quote wolf bite... But Sevs; inaccurately quoting MY thoughts is "defamation of character" (anybody who gets that quote gets a gold star).

Wolf Snare

hahaha. good ol' days...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I like my gold star. It's bright and shiny.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Juska on January 19, 2010, 11:17:39 AM
Land: 82,324 New High for me.

How did you get 88k Alazar?

I'm pro at scraping. Not that you really need any pointers, its just all based on what targets you pick, and what order you attack them in with which troops. I'm not sure if you know, but there are certain troops that gain more land in different situations. It's a universal promi code thing.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Juska

Sorry Alazar, that was just my way of complimenting you on 88k.
Current Empires:

Daryn

I know how to get land, but I never want to be too aggressive. I retired from that a long time ago. When Feng was still here, I used to crazy on scraping land from everyone.
Pies.

Juska

Daryn you started playing like three months ago.....
Current Empires:

Briar

umm....I think Daryn has been playing for almost a year... just saying