Turbo Awards

Started by Wolf Snare, March 28, 2010, 07:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 28, 2010, 07:29:01 PM

Most annoying: whoever kept robbing me lol

Thanks for all that cash Snare =)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sevz

I think the admin needs to pay attention to the code and fix things.

If i could eliminate a few of the major flaws in the game everyone could play competitively with any race choice.
This code has extremely favorable options. If i was to hold a tight and active team, i wouldn't have any troubles generating the force to shut this place down.

2 effective players can claim emperorship by making the most of the foolish people who've patched up the server.
3 effective veterans have the ability to completely annihilate up to 30players with a simple strategy.

I do hope some change comes because ya never know when we're gonna take this beta game serious and do a hobly to yaz
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Alazar is Back

Best player: Holbs
Worst player: Chapbook
Best leaderer: Sevz
Worst leaderer: Chapbook
Best indier: The Obliterator for sure!
Worst indier: idk
Best newcomer: idk
Most annoying: Heart clan
Best clan: All Shall Perish
Worst clan: Heart
Biggest suprise: Heart failing epically.
Biggest disappointment: Not having the goodies to beat sevz. Ah well sent it to him haha
Biggest talker:Idk, Sevz usually is haha
Best hair doo:Myself
Worst hair doo: Volkov
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Don't you dare diss the white-fro!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Best player: Not Briar
Worst player: Windy
Best leaderer: Genevieve
Worst leaderer: Shadow (failed heaps of attacks)
Best indier: Oblit
Worst indier: Juska
Best newcomer: none
Most annoying: Truth
Best clan: Perish
Worst clan: Heart #2, (holbies solo clan)
Biggest suprise: Lonewolf
Biggest disappointment: PA Volkov Shadow Peace Alliace
Biggest talker: Shadow
Best hair doo: Snare
Worst hair doo: PA
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

Ha, you're funny Sevs. A real kick in the pants.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 28, 2010, 07:29:01 PM
This was most certainly an unpleasant round for all of us. I found it extremely lame and boring. I hope we never have such a terrible round again.

Anyways, it's been a long time since we had a turbo awards, and I felt it was necessary.

Best player:
Worst player:
Best leaderer:
Worst leaderer:
Best indier:
Worst indier:
Best newcomer:
Most annoying:
Best clan:
Worst clan:
Biggest suprise:
Biggest disappointment:
Biggest talker:
Best hair doo:
Worst hair doo

----------------------------

my choices:

Best player: Genevieve
Worst player: chapbook
Best leaderer: sevz
Worst leaderer: chapbook
Best indier: oblit
Worst indier: juskabally
Best newcomer: king satama
Most annoying: whoever kept robbing me lol
Best clan: land
Worst clan: heart
Biggest suprise: snares betrayal ;)
Biggest disappointment: hearts lack of dedication and accomplishments
Biggest talker: heart (sevz initially, but he accomplished what he set out to do...)
Best hair doo: shadow
Worst hair doo: firetooth lol

again, sorry for leaving heart, you guys just weren't for me. I didn't get half the aid I requested, (cash which I created yet was refused return) could never get land, and had to leave on several occasions to get it... Also, no one was really active and it really got on my nerves that no one was dedicated.
all and all a terrible round imo

I respected you and Send you 2 shipments of all my cash ( I think it totaled about 200bil) if you ally with me again, dont backstab. But I agree..they werent active
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Purple Dragon

Best player: I gotta say its close with shadow and peace...wolf is high up too
Worst player: Chapbook - never active in times of need
Best leaderer: Sevz - after my cash strat we'll see
Worst leaderer: Chapbook
Best indier: Based on what I saw in the round where Kyle, Oblit and I emped Kyle, I have to say Oblit and I dominated. Don't take that as being full of myself.
Worst indier: not sure, its really hard to be bad at it.
Best newcomer: Whoever messaged me asking "what am I supposed to do" haha
Most annoying: Sevz
Best clan: There weren't any...heart grew inactive.
Worst clan: land
Biggest suprise: Losing our best players to inactivity?
Biggest disappointment: Inactivity
Biggest talker: Definitely Sevz... I'll admit he's a decent player but he's just so STUCK UP...
Best hair doo: Peace Alliance
Worst hair doo: Kyle...gross...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Sevz

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on April 01, 2010, 05:41:06 PM

Best leaderer: Sevz - after my cash strat we'll see

rotfl i don't play this game seriously bro. Redwall=Beta Promi imitation.

Perhaps next round i'll have a watch of your cash strat and as i build my cash i'll pick good days to steal from you.

Wolf Snare

Purple Dragons, you didn't send me jack. I sent you like half of your cash and you didnt return anything..... Don't see where you got that.

I can see why you are flustered that we beat you so easily, but don't make up stuff. And I didnt betray, there was nothing to betray, as you said.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Don't worry about it Snare, let me run a strategy past ya bro, i've got some great news.

The Purple Dragon

Jesus snare you're turning into a Sevz... I sent you two shipments of cash, and you never asked me to send you any.

Wolf Snare

lol you know that is bs.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

probably sent them to someone else knowing him. Lets see this cash strat Purple Colored Dragon.