Warlord kills and Dead Man's city.

Started by Orton The Wolf, March 25, 2011, 06:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orton The Wolf

So recently my clan and I have gone to war, and one thing lead to another and we ended up killing another Warlord. I was there to take the final breath from the victim and somewhat "claimed" the killer tittle. I was then searching the clan crier and the thought came to me, "was I the only player who'd killed another?" I checked all the info pages (CREEPER) and noticed that everyone except the admins have no kills. So, bringing me to my first point of order, am I the only Non-admin player who has killed or is there one I overlooked?
Second is this; while I was searching warlord info I noticed a player who recently abandoned and saw one of my cities one their page. As they are now dead and have no land then the acres were obviously released. But this also means that noone can reclaim the city? Aparently any city held by a deactivated player would (in a role-player's point of veiw) now be a ruin. And I know the only point of stealing a city is for the acres and their acting buildings, but now the name of the city is lost and can't be won back or stolen again correct?

Shadow

If people have cities, they shouldn't be dead. If there is a dead person with a city, it is a bug. Can you tell us the warlord number of the dead one in question?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Orton The Wolf

#55 thraisin supposedly he disabled his own account

Shadow

Ah

If they deleted manually, then indeed, the city cannot be taken by anyone else

Kills are extremely rare on reg. Getting one this early in the round is unusual. Perhaps a little diplomacy would have worked out better :)

Kilkenne

I demand to know when everyone became cowards in this game and stopped suiciding troops and turns for the express purpose of killing one another as soon as they logged off. The game might not have been so flashy when I played (the first like...4 rounds, god that was like ten years ago) BUT IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING.

Neobaron

Didn't you hear?

It's Redwall: Econolords and Spam now Kilk.

They haven't changed the name on account of nostalgia, but it is what it is.

:P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Kilkenne

Bring back the original game, I don't want functionality I WANT BLOOD!

Shadow

Kilkenne

I'm afraid to sign up, I used to be good at this game and my fragile ego and air of supremacy could be shattered.

Shadow

Haha it's all good fun. I will let you learn by bashing me first if you want.