Chronicle of the Tournament

Started by Pac-man, May 30, 2011, 12:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pac-man

Let it hereby be known and spoken of by the venerable Lords and Warriors of Mossflower and the surrounding countryside that Ranger, magnanimous Lord and Master of the Warriors of Estelshire, has proclaimed a challenge to the Lady Krowdon.

The challenge was given on the eve of the 15th and her majestic Ladyship considered the tournament challenge for nigh unto two weeks before accepting on the beautiful morn of the 28th. The mighty warlord Ranger has therefore sharpened his blade, raised his colors, and set himself for war.

The tournament shall last one week, at the end of which it shall be terminated. The rules agreed upon by the Lady Krowdon and m'Lord Ranger are as follows:
No murders, poisons, or capturing of cities. No taking your opponent below 3000 acres of land. Anything else is allowed.

This thread shall chronicle this competition of strength, skill and determination, explaining the battles and skirmishes that occur.

With all due respect to Ranger, my venerable master,
Ferio
Scroll-keeper and Scribe of his Majesty Ranger
Turbo Highest Rank: #2
Reg Highest Rank: #11

Firetooth

No offense, but this doesn't sound like much of a conflict if there aren't any murders, poisons etc, but I digress. Have fun.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Those were his rules. I only said not below 3000 land, killing or cities (Because taking cities is still acting up). I would have him worse down if I had been allowed to poison.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Looking forward to the battle!

(Hint: with no murders or poisons, go indy and use standard attacks/sack to max out both damage and speed of net gain. You probably won't hit the indy camp in only a week of battling)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I think there should be a prize for the victor, anybody else agree?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on May 30, 2011, 01:45:16 PM

A kiss from me.  :-*  :-*  :-*
Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 11:30:48 AM
You know what? Deep inside, I like you two!

Sharptooh

Quote from: Night  Wolf on May 30, 2011, 02:02:12 PM

If that was the prize I'd lose . . . deliberately  :P

On topic: Looking forward to the battle, we should make something like this a regular feature in REG, there could be bets and everything!

Daryn

Quote from: Night  Wolf on May 30, 2011, 02:02:12 PM

OMG NOT HIS LIPS

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 30, 2011, 03:00:23 PM
Quote from: Night  Wolf on May 30, 2011, 02:02:12 PM

If that was the prize I'd lose . . . deliberately  :P

On topic: Looking forward to the battle, we should make something like this a regular feature in REG, there could be bets and everything!

Agreed. Let's see who knocks off the most NW from the other xD
Pies.

Krowdon

When we started, he had a little over 65 million net, and I had a little over 64.

Pac-Man now has $16,893,576
and I have $63,135,935.

(I had a little more until The Samurai attacked me. What the heck? XD)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Pac-man

Quote from: Krowdon on May 30, 2011, 03:16:34 PM
When we started, he had a little over 65 million net, and I had a little over 64.

Pac-Man now has $16,893,576
and I have $63,135,935.

Not all of it was destroyed in your attacks. It went elsewhere as well. However, I have to congradulate you. The ferocity of your attacks took me off guard. :D Perhaps I have bitten off more than I can chew, but I'm determined to see it thru.

Kilkenne

Praytell, would an interested third party be allowed to influence the outcome of your bout?

Pac-man

Um, I'm not sure. Krowdon, your opinion?

---

Again I set quill to paper in order to give to you the account of this morning's skirmish. The Lord Ranger assembled his forces near Krowdon's east flank. His army was much depleted and the men were so tired that the march was slow and laborious. Lord Ranger knew the men were frightened. The massive deafeat they had suffered the day before had made their morale plummet.

Bur then his Majesty stood on the knoll overlooking his army and gave one of the most inspiring speeches that had been heard in these lands or those beyond (I'll write out this speech in a later post). The men charged and gave their all for their master. They valiently broke through the lines of the Lady Krowdon, driving them back, and back. It was a victory for his Lordship, but he is not yet boasting. Many on both sides have fallen gallantly and we know the wrath of her Ladyship will soon decend.

Ferio
Scribe of his highness

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 31, 2011, 09:47:26 AM
Praytell, would an interested third party be allowed to influence the outcome of your bout?

Depends on what this interested third party wants to do. :P

Daryn

I don't know who to root for xD
Pies.

Pac-man

Quote from: Daryn on May 31, 2011, 04:57:45 PM
I don't know who to root for xD

I'm glad your even considering me next to Krowdon! :D