Your Spa needs you

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 11, 2011, 11:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Claws

I'm sure. And the federation is losing this spam war. Big Time. While I'm talking about you, how can you be shot so many times and not say Ow?
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Ungatt Trunn II

How are we losing? So far we have not lost an inch of ground to your mindless drivel.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

You know who would make a good addition to the Mobile Infantry? Genevieve. Why? Because I had to copy/paste that name. You should join Lucy Godly Smith.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

No thank you, Cody Hugglecock Really.

Dark Claws

And our mindless drivel is conquering! Our post outnumber yours! Surrender or be buried in spam posts!
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Ungatt Trunn II

*Yawn*

You really have no idea how easily I could defeat you. That's why I'm not really doing anything, it'd be so easy and boring. Just lock topics, delete topics, edit and delete posts, merge entire topics with one another...

You should be thankful I haven't made you out as a real threat. I don't want to have to lock down the Spa but I will if it means victory.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Firetooth on July 12, 2011, 03:22:37 AM
Yeah, Viva la revolution.

You know, hypothetically, if Unga would read this, in theory I would keep an open mind on the possibility of considering reducing my post count in exchange for something, possibly a bribe, but only hypothetically.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

We might be able to work something out. What did you have in mind, exactly?
And I don't think I'd want you to reduce your post count, just to slightly modify the content of those posts, that's all. You and your friend Pippin would make great agents to promote the efforts of the Federation!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Read my post in Shael's thread, comrade!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think the deal we strike will be glorious, "comrade"!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Krowdon

That first post was well written.

And I dont want RSL to be gone and some dorky Dictatorship Federation thing started by you take over.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

The spa doesnt need a commie leading it!
It needs a chairman!

Krowdon

Actually, what it needs is more Spam.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

remember the time where we persecuted kyrolin zeynars for making the spa completely and utterly unreadable

you are literally all kyrolin zeynars and kyrolin zeynar now appears to have vastly improved his posting by comparison