Commander Trunn's Resignation Speech

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 05, 2011, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

My fellow spammers, citizens of the Federation, and all loyal members of the forums:

Due to my dishonorable discharge resulting from my failure to bring activity to the board I was assigned to protect, I hereby fully resign from any and all positions of power I may have held and retire to a citizen spammer unless I am further needed at a future date. Many saw me as a tyrant, but know that it was only because my ultimate plans never came to fruition. However this is immaterial as on this day all powers once held by the mod of spa were taken from me without warning and I am unable to continue. But let me tell you, had that not happened, I would have happily destroyed you all in a blaze of glorious gory glory that would make even the manliest man shed a manly tear in my honor. But as are the ways of our spa, this plan shall not ever come to be. But do not make the mistake of thinking that just because my extra powers are no longer relevant, that I will not outspam every single one of you with zero actual effort.

I hoped once to be the permanent mod of Spa, and indeed I did have plans for this board in the future. But again I see the failure in my own efforts. Perhaps one of my former comrades has a better chance, but probably not. Because I am the very best that this board has ever seen.

This is Ex-Commander Ungatt Trunn II, signing off. (figuratively, I think. It sounds cool so what the hell) 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Your vision will not be forgotten, nor will your noble sacrifice!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Well Shadow, you are the last line of defense now. I gave it my best. Good luck to you!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

you was fired, you didnt resign!

shame though i liked it with a spa room mod :/
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes well at least this way it looks more noble.

*can't edit post*  :'(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

you did bring activity to the board, though, I don't understand

Shadow

He will be eligible for elections, I think ^_^ Competition for the position could generate a lot of activity, as well.

But yes, Ungatt did an admirable job.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Elections, eh?

I present the nomination for a box of eight melting snowballs.

Ungatt Trunn II

Spontaneous human combustion (SHC) describes alleged cases of the burning of a living human body without an apparent external source of ignition. While there have been about 200 cited cases[1] worldwide over a period of around 300 years, most of the alleged cases are characterized by the lack of a thorough investigation, or rely heavily on hearsay and oral testimony. In many of the more recent cases, where photographic evidence is available, it is alleged that there was an external source of heat present (often cigarettes), and nothing occurred "spontaneously."
Many hypotheses attempt explanations for the various cases of human spontaneous combustion.
Paranormal explanations (e.g., a ghost or divine intervention)
Natural explanations based on an unknown and otherwise unobserved phenomenon (e.g., production of abnormally concentrated gas or raised levels of blood alcohol cause spontaneous ignition)
Natural explanations that involve an external source of ignition (e.g., the victim dropped a cigarette)
Objections to natural explanations typically refer to the degree of burning of the body with respect to its surroundings. Indeed, one of the common markers of a case of SHC is that the body — or part of it — suffered an extraordinarily large degree of burning, with surroundings or lower limbs comparatively undamaged.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

maybe you should delete the last post that you made as to not tip anyone off

Ungatt Trunn II

Do you know what I did?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

edit it and just copy paste a random wikipedia article

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 11:30:48 AM
You know what? Deep inside, I like you two!

Kilkenne

drunkpost best post