o_o *looks for a clan* I NEED A CLAN!!!

Started by AzureLink, April 13, 2003, 02:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzureLink

:unsure:  :unsure: :unsure: I am looking for a clan, but plz be above 150 in the rankings.  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  
Azure-Link
I Dont take any attacks without a good reason without retaliating

calria

Mark

Nazgul's by far better! :P  :D your welcom here!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

baska

Chosen's looking for more members!! Your always welcome with the chosen ones!

Trident

Quote from: MarkNazgul's by far better! :P  :D your welcom here!
Isn't naz...dying?

Didn't NAZ get... erm... killed in the war against Ereptor? Or have you restarted the clan?

Mark

Quote from: Trident
Quote from: MarkNazgul's by far better! :P  :D your welcom here!
Isn't naz...dying?
Oh come off it!I started up after I creamed windy (taking 48000 land from him  :D) because he was higher I and was goin' kill me! I just up again and I started up Nazgul again...but I'm no longer working fer Ereptor...soo join my clan! :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Bran Stoneshield

You might wanna try the Dragonlords Reborn! We are an excellant clan!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: AzureLink:unsure:  :unsure: :unsure: I am looking for a clan, but plz be above 150 in the rankings.  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:
join the clan of evil blades

windhound

*grumbles*  I assume "windy"  is me...  if not, *shrugs*
QuoteOh come off it!I started up after I creamed windy (taking 48000 land from him )because he was higher I and was goin' kill me! ?

was it really 48,000 acers?  *shrugs*  coulda been...  doubtful, but tis possible...  worse has happened...  Also, I never kill, so dont even go there, nor have I ever (to my knowledge) threatend to kill...

QuoteNazgul's by far better!
Nazgul no longer exists as a clan, though I do believe your current horde, Mark, is in Chosen, does that make Chosen the new Nazgul?

btw AzureLink,  PAL is open if you wish to join
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

Whatever you do, don't join DL... Ereptor (and a lot of the rest of us, as well) have a death wish for them.

Dead Eye

Might as well advertise my clan. JOIN CHOSEN!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Narfel

Hey, if you want to join a clan... make it a powerful one... DEATH TRAPPERS!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Badrang the Tyrant

Please!  Death Trappers are Dibbuns compared to The Chosen Ones!  As Creater, Ex-Leader, and everything else, I would suggest anyone and everyone to join Chosen.