And going down already

Started by Orcrist, April 20, 2003, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

I'm nearly dead- but I've decided to delete myself. I hold nothing against the person who nearly killed me and ask all of my friends not to attack that person. Before now, I held nothing against Ereptor, but now I do. So now, Ereptor- I do vow to always be your enemy and all that junk. So every chance I get, I go after you...that's final.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dead Eye

The new Kilk. Unfortunatly, it will probably end the same as Kilk.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ereptor

You deleted your account?  Shesh.  Never seen that before.  Oh wait.  Never mind.  heh you did that last time to.  

Just shows how much of a newbie you are.  No patience.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Quote from: EreptorYou deleted your account?  Shesh.  Never seen that before.  Oh wait.  Never mind.  heh you did that last time to.  

Just shows how much of a newbie you are.  No patience.
Callin' Orcrist a newbie? Actually, your more of a newbie than he, most likely.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

Leave it to Jason to put me in my "place."  heh heh  Deathclaw was your first name i recall?  What number did you have?  Orcrist came way after i had started playing.  At least in warlord number, as i recal.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Quote from: EreptorLeave it to Jason to put me in my "place."  heh heh  Deathclaw was your first name i recall?  What number did you have?  Orcrist came way after i had started playing.  At least in warlord number, as i recal.
*Cough* 56 I think. You were 60 something. *Cough*
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Wow... and I was before you all!

*cackles and calls Ereptor and Orcrist newbies*

Holby

Quote from: calriaWow... and I was before you all!

*cackles and calls Ereptor and Orcrist newbies*
*Cackles and calls Cal and Orcrist newbies because Holby and Ereptor were at the forums before them*
I will not deleted this

Orcrist

Umm...let's see. My first # was 59- yours was 61 Ereptor...not that it matters much. Also, I would rather die with dignity then without honor, so I deleted myself....
~Orcrist~

Ereptor

I will never delete.  Let it be known.  Let it be written.  I will never go down without a fight to the death.  For Honor and Glory!
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Orcrist

Umm..Ereptor- if you in my current position- which you are not and do not fully understand, then you would do the same. Also- some corrections to your signature: Ragefur led the attacks in the last set, followed by you, followed by me. Also- you have killed maybe 3 people, who just restart. There is no woe- just vengeance left.  
~Orcrist~

Ereptor

Umm Orcrist you are wrong in so many ways.  Number one.  I have been in all of you people's position before.  I had no freinds, and because i was not known i was beaten down everyday.  Nick was my worst enemy turned friend who helped me in the last server.  Through all of that i never even thought of deleting my account.  You Orcrist did, twice.   Number two my offensive points were the most in "OLD" mossflower.  Read the sig.  I claim the most in the old server.  Ragefur reached it first, but i surpassed him by many many attacks.  And also your restarting just makes me laugh at your pathetic waste reasources you blow.  This may not be turbo, but you sure give up easily.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

I see nothing wrong in restarting.  If you are almost beaten to death and loosing millions of $'s and food per turn, I'd restart to.

Ereptor

Not I, Said the Warlord.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*