Turbo Awards

Started by Firetooth, June 29, 2013, 03:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

We used to be buddies, not sure what I did to make you turn against me. Last year or two you've been a rude fool. It doesn't bother me what you say until you bring my name up or direct your negativity my way. (Like many immortal threads where I won then you and sharpy degrade my efforts)

So this round I've located your warlord. You can try to survive but resistance is futile and you know this. I gave you a few pointers 2 rounds back when you thought I didn't know who you were. If you know what's good for you then you'd probably avoid locking horns with me in future. I'm no slouch and I lost count on how many times i've won redwall but I've definitely won more rounds than any other player in the history of redwall.

So if I say I wasn't bothered and I finish with 50million networth there's a massive chance I wasn't bothered.
Congrats on the win, act like a champion I'll treat you like a champion. Act like a goose I treat you like a goose.

Godspeed
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Meh, I'm probably not clanning this round. I've beaten you in turbo and reg already, I don't need to fight again.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo this round I've located your warlord. You can try to survive but resistance is futile and you know this. I gave you a few pointers 2 rounds back when you thought I didn't know who you were. If you know what's good for you then you'd probably avoid locking horns with me in future. I'm no slouch and I lost count on how many times i've won redwall but I've definitely won more rounds than any other player in the history of redwall.

No, I'm pretty sure that's Holby. He used to win like every turbo round, long before you came to RWL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: Firetooth on June 30, 2013, 01:52:56 PM
Meh, I'm probably not clanning this round. I've beaten you in turbo and reg already, I don't need to fight again.
You? beat Me? in turbo?
When was this? Cos pretty sure in a 1 on 1 i'm unbeatable. Ask Shadow.
Or do you mean your team beat my team? World of difference.
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 30, 2013, 01:56:15 PM
No, I'm pretty sure that's Holby. He used to win like every turbo round, long before you came to RWL.
Hobly hides from me in fear of being destroyed. COME OUT AND PLAY HOBLER. 1 on 1 title shot you keen?
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Ruddertail

Hey guys, remember when we discussed turbo rounds without screaming and mocking each other? . . . yeah, neither do I.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Quote from: Ruddertail on June 30, 2013, 02:17:40 PM
Hey guys, remember when we discussed turbo rounds without screaming and mocking each other? . . . yeah, neither do I.
Now where is the fun in that?

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

I'M NOT SCREAMING MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?

Ruddertail

Quote from: Sevz on June 30, 2013, 02:36:47 PM

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?

Lol Sevzs.

Quote from: Firetooth on June 30, 2013, 02:22:16 PM
Quote from: Ruddertail on June 30, 2013, 02:17:40 PM
Now where is the fun in that?

I dunno, maybe try it some time?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Sevz on June 30, 2013, 02:36:47 PM

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?

Quote from: Sevz on June 29, 2013, 04:59:31 PM
When you read my posts imagine them being narrated by Morgan Freemans voice.

Some interesting things were going on in my head as it attempted to complete this task.