No Such User!

Started by Scarwake, June 13, 2003, 06:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

After all the server crashes yesterday, I come try to login today with my newly created account that hadn't even used 200 turns yet and it says "No Such User!" when I try to login.  Yes, I'm using the correct login information as I have it down by heart, I'd never forget it.

So if you could please look into this and get back to me via whatever(msn,aim,yahoo,email,icq).  Thank you, TJ Boggs
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

You don't mean that it said that WHILE the server was down do you? because thats what it says for everyone.  

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't like this. I don't like it at all.

107 Celtic Blades (#119) 0 $4,367,850 None Wolf Southsward 139 (65%) 50 (38%) 0
122 Guardians of the Blade (#14) 0 $2,224,570 None Wolf Southsward 70 (67%) 54 (0%) 0

Both are in red.

:angry:  

Scarwake

I deleted both of them...I've a different account, and no Peace this happened after ther server has been fixed.  Somebody check to see if The Bladewakes(me) is dead, because if so than that shouldn't have happened.  That account was newly created before the server went on a fritz and the account was still in protection mode!  I'm not quite sure what the number of The Bladewakes is because I've not been able to play long enough with it in order to learn it...I think it might have been #197.  But please somebody check this out, especially the admin, because that account shouldn't have been able to be attacked!

TJ Boggs
(The Bladewakes
(Celtic Blades
(Guardians of the Blade*deceased until reset*)
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Scarwake

Well, since the admins have yet to look at this.  I've created ANOTHER account for let's see about the 4TH time now!!  My new account is Protector of the Blade(#211).
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Brock

One of my old accounts was deleted by hackers too.  It's pretty frustrating.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Arcangel

I've got the same problem, Scarwake. I've created about six accounts, all with the same info. My last one said the Horde name was already taken- but I still can't login. Maybe I should use different info, but I agree, this is driving me nuts.
this is cool
user posted image

Now known a Raiczor

Arcangel

Well I finally got in as Rankor Incarnate (#226) not what I wanted, but oh well.
this is cool
user posted image

Now known a Raiczor

The Cow

OK ppl,my cousin hacks inta junk and sites and all that stuff,he lives down the street,when the hackers hack warlords......he can stop them so he tried once and he got them to stop,he like does somthin over the net that crashes there entire harddrive and its tite(if you use it on the right person) for instance he did it to hiz x-girlfrind.....
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Pikepaw

I think this should be in the Bugs forum.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

shimpman

my file got deleated to i was the lp posse i went on vacation and when i kamebak my file was wiped clean as in deleted
its ok lila if u find a guy with two eyes u kan use this ( bender hands lila a fork) itl help (nods)

shimpman

archangel wats the avatar??
its ok lila if u find a guy with two eyes u kan use this ( bender hands lila a fork) itl help (nods)

Ashyra Nightwing

Edit button, Shimpman.

calria

Poor TJ. I feel your pain. *nods* Could be worse, though... you could have been emperor when it happened.

I enjoy the flying penguin animation...

shimpman

man i hate this forum name who would of thought up shimpman as a good forum name honestly