Hi and bye everybody.

Started by ~>John<~, June 25, 2003, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

I'm just formally announcing my leaving, though the only person who misses me is Julie.....anyways, just read book 5 in 6 hours, loved it, and I've got to move on. anyway.......Bye everyone
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If you go, I'm going too (ok, i'm not)

Please dont go again. I'll miss you too.

Trident

What?  I'll miss you!  Afterall, you've started a lot of the trends that we now have!

Ashyra Nightwing

John! You can't leave! The terrifying glue that is RWL will drag you back from your futile search for friends and stick you firmly to your keyboard!

John, I'll really, really miss you... :(  

Almkman

We need to replace glue with long elastic rubber bands.Bye.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

CoolClaw

I don't know you, but I like your avatar.  See ya!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Mark

What is this forum coming to? :blink:   There will no more olbies! ::cries::  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

RazorClaw

You know what? If one more veteran leaves, I'm going to. *watches Peace Alliance make a topic urging veterans to leave* Bye, John. You were a good player!

Beem

That is so sad, why must you go?  Dangit! How many more people can leave before none are left?  *Looks severly at the people who are about to answer, the rest of us.*  well good bye! *hands him a skittle.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Aww this sucks. I'll make 28 more accounts for Julie, then I'm outta here (I'm seriously considering it)

Pikepaw

6 hours for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix to finish it, impossible.  Maybe halfway, but not the whole thing!  What did you do, skip some chapters.  Even I am going to give myself two to three days to read that book (When my sister is finally done reading it) with only a few hours of sleep inbetween (I can't collaspe on the book can I) and taking breaks only to eat and go to the bathroom (I am only mortal).  You did the unbelivable John, are you even an Earthling?  (I don't think I am a normal human)
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

I read it in that much time. Well, okay, more like eight, but still.

Brock

I read it in 13 hours, and I had to get up to do the dishwasher and take a shower in the middle of it, so it was really more like 12 hours.  Bye John!  We'll miss you!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!