30 Days Hath September...

Started by Ruatine, August 10, 2003, 07:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Yes, that's right. The time has come, you see. Too many things to do, and not enough time, my friends. I'll not be on AIM/MSN, the forums (RWL or Terrouge), or the game. I love all you guys/gals. Take good care of the forums while I'm gone, Shael.  Look for me in 30 days, after which I'll be settled into somewhat of a routine at college. Farewell!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

*waves* Good luck with college! I'll keep all the rogues here in line, don't worry.  :D  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Awww... *sniff* Can I still go and watch your av jump up and down while you're gone? :D

Have fun at college... when you come back we'll compare notes about how excruciating it is to be a freshman again... *groan*

The Beatles

Yeah! LET'S PARTY! Uh..no, Shael's still here. Can you drug someone over the Internet?

Anyhoo, I trust you are /not/ going to a dormitory, right?

Ruatine

(Last post.)

*smiles*

Actually, I am staying in the dorms. I have to. All freshmen are required to stay in the dorms unless they can stay with family. Don't worry about me. It's a small private college. I'll know 3 other people there (2 girls, 1 guy  ^_^ ). I'm not easily influenced to do either good or bad... I just do what I want (which is almost always the right thing ). So, here's goodbye to good ol' liberal Massachusetts, and hello :hihi: to Florissant, Missouri. I'll be leaving in 13 days, but, oh, the things I have to do in those 13 days. Here's [what my face looks like] to my last post until September 10, 2003:

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Beatles

If you know what you're doing...
Good luck anyhoo.

Ashyra Nightwing

Byebye, Teufel! We'll all miss you! *waves*

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....