there is no such thing

Started by Blood Wake, December 13, 2003, 10:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

peace alliance does not exist, he is nothing, he does not effect our world, he is as invisible as air, no one knows who or what he is, not even i do, no one else does either, peace was never here, peace was and is nowhere, he was never part of our lives, you do not know peace alliance, what is he, is he a figmant of our imaginations? maybe, no one can know for sure, but the peace you thought you knew never existed, you never knew him or it, peace alliance does not exist. thats all i have to say.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

baska

Uh.....Right....What was that all about?

calria

Somehow, I'm halfway confused and halfway not...
*cospiracy theory*

mice of might

What in the name 'O common sense???
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Blood Wake

peace alliance never existed, peace alliance does not exist, peace alliace will never exist
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Err.... and the point of this topic is...?  *expects his to reapeat what he just said*  I mean, why suddenly state it?

Blood Wake

because Peace Alliance is nonexistint. why else? what other reason? i'm always telling the truth on these forums, no jokes.

h

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Then... Who posted as him? Played as him?

He did post, and he did play...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Blood Wake

you imagined it all! we were all drugged. i figured it out though. peace alliance was never here. peace alliance doesn't exist.

h

Well, then Terrouge is imagining it as well...

http://terrouge.com/forums/index.php?showt...topic=3441&st=0

This belongs in the Spa Room...

Blood Wake

terrouge people are on drugs. and this isn't in the spa room because serious descussions dont belong there.

h

Unless the ENTIRE ROC is on drugs, Peace Alliance does exist!

Trust me, I don't take drugs. And I don't smoke. Period.

I really hope this is a joke...  :huh:  

Blood Wake

no joke! someone somehow drugged us all and put peace into our imaginations. why can't you understand that peace alliance doesn't exist!! its simple!! he just doesn't exist

h

Menatus

Two legs good, four legs bad.

Big Brother is Watching You.

War is Peace
Slavery is Freedom
and...something else.

*shudders at thought of George Orwell*

Blood Wake

um... thats not the topic. peace alliance doesn't exist though. i thought you should all know. believe if you want but you can't hide the truth

h