Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

American Movie Classics?

ARE YOU GOING TO BE A MOVIE STAR!?!? back in time ofc...unless you are going to be in one of their hip new shows.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

AMC is a movie theater. I guess they arent everywhere?

I wish I could be a movie star.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Yea...no AMC's where am.

That would be a cool job though. They always get awesome movie t-shirts.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

We don't do t-shirts here but like, sometimes when new movies come out they get pins and stuff. Like when Guardians of the Galaxy came out they gave away pins.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Lanyard pins....reminds me of Office Space

Krowdon

They put them on their hats at the AMC, actually.

Briar

Too bad...lanyards would be the bomb

Krowdon

Yeah they would be. Back when middle school required us to wear our id's around our necks, I had all kinds of buttons and pins on my lanyard.

Briar

Were you a Spy Kid?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 15, 2015, 10:18:41 AM
Were you a Spy Kid?

No but I was mistaken for a teacher a few times.

Briar

I just think lanyards/ids on middle schoolers is silly. What were they trying to accomplish?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 15, 2015, 03:40:19 PM
I just think lanyards/ids on middle schoolers is silly. What were they trying to accomplish?

Our doors locked and we had to scan our IDs to get in so the logic was we would all have our IDs and wouldn't lose them. Idk.

Wordsarecool

AGADGHASDS I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE

I NEED TO POST SOME SONG LYRICS OR ELSE I'M GOING TO DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on May 16, 2015, 02:39:05 AM
AGADGHASDS I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE

I NEED TO POST SOME SONG LYRICS OR ELSE I'M GOING TO DIE

Post the lyrics to "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley

Wordsarecool

I don't like posting lyrics to songs everybody already knows.