Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Abby The Rat

Winter Was at war....

But I gone against war...

I've never made my clan a warring clan

so.. I've making my effects to stop this war.

~>John<~

ummm..........

EDIT:  To appease the right of Josh, I've decided to edit this post.  And if I "lack the experience" as Josh claims, maybe thats because I joined on the old server at 811....ans I'm not doing anything un-smart right now....I mean, wow, I'm landfat 263 acres, thats not bad.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

*raises eyebrows and slowly lowers them*

*pets a pony*

I'm raising thousands over here... and quite happy to do so, thank you veddy much.

*pats her clan*

Deathclaw

Quote from: ~>John<~ummm...that would e stupid/ we'd win
Actually, Winter is pretty strong and has smart warlords... it would be close. One would prevail, but by a small margin.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Fenix

Small margin?? I don't think 1 winter person could even penetrate me...

Good luck. ;)  I'm glad that Adam decided against war, though.  It was my fault, anyways, I did a stupid thing and retaliated, and the whole clan whined.  They stripped me of my rank and land, sent me from rank 1  to rank 68, and down to 3.4k acres.

I had to do something - My hands were itchin for some clickin, so I took down the two who constantly hit me.  Only one or two burning blades remain top 20.  ;)

Also, John has no right to post that message.  I have no idea how he was drafted into KM, but he lacks the skill as a member.  So far the only thing he's done substantially to save his clan is get me to share defences with his constant bickering.

I have been waiting for this! We go to war! Try and stop us!

*Don't worry Ad, you did the right thing*

calria

bwah.

as someone always says, shut up, Josh.

it would just figure that the day or two we go to war on would be the 1st few times I get attacked on the new server. *sighs and retals*

Abby The Rat

~sobs bitterly~ I never wanted war, I have a code of honor which I broke for once.

And Calria why tell Josh to shut-up, he was just saying his reason.

General Austin

Just because you're peaceful doesn't mean you have to be daisies, Ad. Sometimes you have to actually fight to keep peaces.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

Wow Josh, 1 message is absolutely CONSTANT bickering. Ans "Sustantantially Save" their hasn't needed to be much saving has there? I attack the ppl we are at war with, and I aid ppl if they want [which no one has asked me yet....prolly they can get it from somebody else]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak

*Snickers.* No use crying over spilt blood.

Oh, & people would probably take your decleration of war a little more seriously if there wasn't a big loveheart alongside it.

Abby The Rat

It was at first the  :angry: face first, but I didn't want to go to war, so I changed it to a heart, and hoped.

Note I did say "was" at war. Meaning, we did go to war, then stopped.

calria

Quote from: Ad The Rat~sobs bitterly~ I never wanted war, I have a code of honor which I broke for once.

And Calria why tell Josh to shut-up, he was just saying his reason.
that's easy- because of this:

QuoteSmall margin?? I don't think 1 winter person could even penetrate me...