Whats the best?

Started by BobbySmith, November 28, 2007, 10:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbySmith

chris told me to use leaders, cause that what most people use but im not entirely sure how, what is the best strat :? Is there some beginner on that is not to confusing :?

Firetooth

I can't help much, but I know the wildcat strats roughly...

1) Attack top player 21times
2)destroy all but 2000huts
3)build all huts
4) use wildcat:pressgang consription, loot and feast.

I've proarbly got it wrong though...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

BobbySmith

that sounds confusing!!! :?

Firetooth

It is, I tried and I did it completly wrong.
Ask somebody like shadow, or PA(PEACE ALLIANCE) for help. Don't ask PA admin though
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

It takes some time to get used to the game. It is all a balancing act trying to keep everything even. Using all leaders is a very hard balancing to do.  Besides, you don?t need to try for the top against the pros on your first week, get the hang of it all first.  Using what is called the Market strategy is one of the easiest ways to play. People that first understand how the game works by having used the Markets strategy end up being better players. You can find a tutorial here:

http://landingzone.x10hosting.com/rwlg/redwallguide.php

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Ok, I'll admit it: I'm still using the strategy below. :oops:

BobbySmith

Ok, thank you ill do that!