^_^

Started by Alazar is Back, July 01, 2008, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

^_^
blank says:
guess they dont know about me, but i usually change my name from round to round so that would explain it
~*~Chris~*~ says:
they never know about you
~*~Chris~*~ says:
noone does
blank  says:
a few people did when i wasent changing my name, they kept sending me messages about it lol
~*~Chris~*~ says:
really?
~*~Chris~*~ says:
who?
blank  says:
shadow was one i believe kell was another, they kept trying to get me to switch sides and tried to say that shade would betray me and all that stuff
~*~Chris~*~ says:
when was this?
blank  says:
a few months ago
blank  says:
back when i still played regularly and devotedly
blank  says:
thought i told you about it already

i found this amusing as well ^_^
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shade

Yup, the second round I was back they attempted to have him trick me into getting into a clan so he could lock me in and they could kill me, fortunatly he was loyal and I was able to turn the trap back on em, good times.

Firetooth

Not funny, in fact, I doubt this conversation ever took place looking at the lies you two spew up :-*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

::) I'll get the player in question to hop on here and confirm if you insist

Sharptooh

No offence but I also find that hard to believe as well.

zack harmon

Greetings, I am Zack also known as blank in the converstation,
I asked my name to remain blank because i preferred not to be known becuase it was something that happened a long time ago and at the time i didnt realize the conversation would be posted, when i found out it was i asked that my name be put blank, if they planned to stir  up trouble, I can say that this is a true msn conversation and the topic spoken of is true 100%. I used to work with shade, but I don't play as much as i used meaning every month when turbo is reset, i still play from time to time, but i like to change my name monthly, because i get tired of seeing the same name and its funner if people dont know who I am. I used to go by "I am back" and several other names. But before i started changing my name and still worked with shade, i was told he would betray me and was asked to declan and leave shade trapped in the clan so he could be killed, however i was never betrayed by shade, because for one if he did it would mean all out war against him(nothing against you shade, i just dont like when people betray me) and for 2 becuase we do alot better teamed up when i played regularly then working by ourselves.

edit: forgot to add i really don't care if people believe me like i said this happened a few months ago and i really don't care about it.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

kell

so your telling me i asked you to lock shade in a clan so i could kill him? eh i don't think so
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shade

I don't know how involved you were kell, but I saw messages from Shadow proving that he planned to do so, I remember trying to get Zack there to go along with it and eventually try to trick Shadow into joining the clan himself, but I believe that failed due to Zack being a horrible double agent, or perhaps it did work but we were unable to take his city, can't say for sure, it was ages ago.

Edit: New evidence

Shade says:
Oh no you don't, no denying it, I'm pretty sure you were in on that scheme
kell says:
not me
kell says:
i think i remember kyle going on about it but i wasnt hasling zach about it

kell

*looks at msn convo*

thats edited as didnt call shadow kyle and other lines in between have been removed
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shade

I edited some of the typo's I made yes, but I didn't remove any lines and I didn't touch anything you said

zack harmon

Kell like I said i really don't care, it all comes down to the fact its a game and with Redwall Warlords, sometimes i like to play it how it should be. There are supposed to be backstabbing and wars and deaths, we are Warlords, if there isn't any of those then we might as well be just Redwall Abbey and the attacks would be arguments and disagreements. I don't remember if you specifically asked me to do that, but I do remember you telling me that shade would betray me and basically asked me to switch sides and help fight against shade.
        Like I said I don't really care about this it was in the past, i only post now to keep things clarified and say which is truth and which is lie in the matters. in fact if you look at my conversation with Alazar you will see i said i wasen't sure about Kell being involved in it.  The fact of the matter is when I find it offisive that i cant even have a conversation with one of my friends without them using it to try to put dirt on somebody else, I find it insulting, if they wanted to post something about me they should have said "hey would you mind if we post this on the forums?" considering it dealt directly with me. i would have told them no becuase there is no need to get this serious over a game.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: zack harmon on July 02, 2008, 08:20:52 PM
       Kell like I said i really don't care, it all comes down to the fact its a game and with Redwall Warlords, sometimes i like to play it how it should be. There are supposed to be backstabbing and wars and deaths, we are Warlords, if there isn't any of those then we might as well be just Redwall Abbey and the attacks would be arguments and disagreements. I don't remember if you specifically asked me to do that, but I do remember you telling me that shade would betray me and basically asked me to switch sides and help fight against shade.
        Like I said I don't really care about this it was in the past, i only post now to keep things clarified and say which is truth and which is lie in the matters. in fact if you look at my conversation with Alazar you will see i said i wasen't sure about Kell being involved in it.  The fact of the matter is when I find it offisive that i cant even have a conversation with one of my friends without them using it to try to put dirt on somebody else, I find it insulting, if they wanted to post something about me they should have said "hey would you mind if we post this on the forums?" considering it dealt directly with me. i would have told them no becuase there is no need to get this serious over a game.

Sorry, there has just been alot of fuss and alot of accusing about our "team's" integrity. I am only bringing up reasons and evidence to show that we are not as bad as so many think we are and that we are not alone in the "bad" department.

Death

Shadow came on to me ingame.

Disprove that.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on July 03, 2008, 02:50:48 PM
Shadow came on to me ingame.

Disprove that.

What do you mean came on to you ingame?

Death

I was using that post to point out that "so and so said this" cannot be proven like this.

And came on to me, like, hit on me. But it did not happen.