Puzzles mini-game

Started by Sharptooh, September 02, 2011, 03:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

It doesn't defeat the point of promi anymore then entering the skiff races currently. You can play the game as much as you want, but can only enter the best of, say your first three attempts, in as a time.

Or with the puzzle, you can do it as many times as you want, but you only get a reward the first timefor completing it. As long as the rewards are small, it makes the experience more interactive. Text based stuff can be intimidating to begin with.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Kilkenne

Dear everyone in this thread,

Remember when I said that the server explodes when there are a lot of requests made of it? This would increase exponentially when any sort of mini-game is added. There's already been server explosion downtimes twice in 48 hours.

This is a dead issue. There's no point in building a bridge when there's no river to cross.

Love,

Kilkenne

P.S. trying to say that RWL stays true to Promisance is laughable. The amount of stuff done on/to RWL makes it far different than most of the surviving Promisance sets. Part of this is that it uses a very old base code that has a ton of modifications to it (and not just aesthetics like troop type names and miscellany - things like Sack that literally don't exist in other games right now). Ask Sevah if you want to know all of the difference and the pros and cons, he loves to talk about that stuff.