Flitcheye

Started by Peace Alliance, September 29, 2006, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

How do you think the Flitcheye race should be set up?

QuoteI would like you to address these sort of questions:

-What should the racial spell be?
example, marten has Gold Mine which gets you more money

-What should the race bonuses be?
If you don't know what those are, here's a link to how they used to be set up: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=help&guide=races

-What should the races general stratagy(s) be?

-Any other idea's as to what to do with races?

Ruddertail

I like the original idea of the burried area where only other flitcheyes could enter. However, the problem is how to make it usefull without making it overpowered. Since preparing raiders is relatively easy, it's not chalange to hit them. On the other hand, if you limit the amount of attacks in, you'll soon see all the land accumulate in the burrowed countries.

Simply limiting attacks in and out won't work, since they could burrow and unburrow with ease. Limit burrowing/unburrowing would fix this, but that brings us back to the problem, what for? What does it gain you to simply be able to attack and be attacked less?

I suppose you could severely limit attacks in and out, 2 or 3 per day either way, and no entry into within 24 hours of being attacked, and give them huge bonuses to farms and income. Make them kind of the peacefull player's race. Not accurate, really, as flitcheye in the redwall books were always warring savages, but about the only way I can see to make use of that.

Or... that could be scrubbed completely. Anyone else got ideas?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

You've sparked an idea for me. What if we made it so that burrowing limits 2 out of the 4 attack sides? So if you burrow once, it people attacking you will be using 50% of their troops against 100% of yours. Each burrow gives you 1 defense like that.

Ruddertail

What if they run a Half, instead of four groups? Do the groups get in? Do they get blocked? Is there any way to predict which groups will get in, or is it random? Does it also limit attack out?

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward