Thinking of having a photo album...

Started by The Lady Shael, July 14, 2003, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

Can I get a link to the updated picture album?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Blackeyes

I don't see Peace Alliance anywhere. How can he look like a tedy bear if we can't even see him?And how many people are in the album so far?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

We currently have 13 people, but I'm putting Boze's picture up right now, and we have two more waiting.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Umm...I already put Boze's picture up!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Yeah, sorry, I posted that before I posted the thing in the Announcements, but I was rather slow, and you were already doing it. *shrugs*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

calria

*snerk* Someone ought to take a good photo editor and make a group picture... *contemplates doing it herself*

hehe I think I shall...

Trident

*Looks at Boze's picture*  :D

Good lord he looks familiar... :blink:

Ruatine

Heh, yea, Boze looks like one of the Beatles... kind of scary actually.

QuoteI don't see Peace Alliance anywhere. How can he look like a tedy bear if we can't even see him?

He looks like a teddy bear because I said so. So there.  :P  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

*whispers* She's using her magical powers of psychic amazement to peek at Peace when he's not looking...

The Lady Shael

Quote from: calria*snerk* Someone ought to take a good photo editor and make a group picture... *contemplates doing it herself*

hehe I think I shall...
Oh dear. I'm wondering if that's a good idea...

*raise eyebrows* Peace has a stalker... :P  

Scarwake

O.o Calria do that, that would be awesome!!! Too bad we don't have everybody's picture to make more group pictures or whatever!  But yes do make a coolio group picture and send it to me, SavagePark03@msn.com or you can send it to me via aim.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

*gets back from camp*
Hey! I got another stalker!! YAY!! hehe, its ok, everyone loves cuddly teddy bears!!

Scarwake

Thanks to Calria we've been blessed with a RWL Group Picture, if you didn't submit a picture your obviously not in it! This picture is composed of all people on The RWL Photo Album Page and is an awesome picture, Check it out and Congrat Calria on her awesome work!!

Congrats Cal, and thanks!!  
Emperor of

In-Character Album

calria

*special*

That took forever to make, guys... which is why I saved it in a .psp file, too, so if anyone wants me to add/change/whatever pics in it, I can.