BoA vs Mythic

Started by Blademaster, May 17, 2005, 01:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

If i didnt have cunning rhetoric, i would still be begging to place in the 20s.

If i didnt demand and show loyalty, my clan would have never returned for a third try... weve been nearly wiped out twice.

And if we werent strong i wouldnt have to post this. ;-)

---

What you desribe is honour, but the difference is in the way you handle yourself. Declarations of war by BA have always been pre-determined; we dont fight on a whim and we are sure the enemy knows were coming. We dont gloat over our own accomplishments, and we are as just as a clan in our position can be.

---

Regardless of the mouthiness of the minority, im sure the majority of people in the game would support us. There are only 2 or 3 that would actively stand up to us just because they can... and they would never be able to come up with a legitimate reason to do so and not be hypocritical...

Our ranks have included every last one of the finest players in this game at one point or another (except PA)... legends, and we are an honourable clan that values peace, and competition. Not a war-hungary clan that wishes to dominate.

Never let anyone convince you otherwise.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

sorry... didn't read all that mumbo jumbo.

but just in case you're prepairing to gloat about a victory against mythic, just think again. You're only beating me iun numbers, and i've been holding myself in the top 10 for a while all by my lonesome. I've got some 'ol pals of mine on their way up to help me out too, so in the words of that mobster on the simpsons "this.... ain't.... ova!"

windhound

*coughs*
it doesnt take much to stay top ten..
46 mil net isnt that hard, and your 57 isnt much higher than that
so you're actually borderline top ten right now ^_^
if you'd like me to, I shall gladly push you out of the top ten and keep you down  (though I'm not really inclinded to do so)

(btw, neo's mini-speech was mostly about honor and loyalty and such :))
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

in a funny twist BA and Mythic are now allied to take on the Methos clan, so now the topic changes to BA/Mythic Vs. Methos
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

however its not war against methos. We've simply called off our war because we both realise the need to defend ourselves from methos ;)

RazorClaw

This should be a decent war. Methheads get to see that homegrown talent is best.  

Blademaster

Yes to survive we must watch each others backs the Methos are extremly poten Force and I as a Member of Mythic welcome the (somewhat dodgy) alliance.
May we slay Methos and topple their Empire
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Peace Alliance

I believe disdain left BA so he could attack me. I expect neo will not let him back into the clan, as that is the only fair way to honor our allience.

Nohcnonk

Can I go unclanned and attack everyone?

Blademaster

That would be lame
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Peace Alliance

you... are unclanned, lol.

Neobaron

Disdain has in fact left BA so he could maintain his vendeta against PA.

He has been warned that his actions may determine his fate in the forthcoming war, and if he decides to join Methos, he will find hinmself on the recieving end of a very ferocious onslaught from an angered PA and an annoyed Neobaron, as well as residual attacks from the rest of the BA/Mythinc/Blades clans that find an attack opportunity.

---

The ball size of this community is about to be tested again.

BA is in it to show out completely, dont let us down.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

i am hardly angered  :)  just wanted to ensure the fairness of our alliance  ::agrees::  

Nohcnonk

Yeah, but I'm at peace with both of you. XD

Sicarius

Quote from: Peace Alliancei am hardly angered  :)  just wanted to ensure the fairness of our alliance  ::agrees::
you know...if he want to left,it is his decision...and if he want to join with Methos Clan,than its to his decision...you cant tell him what to do...he is just want to have fun from the game...like you,so consider your post twice.

RS-Wolf Methos