Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

So, what does that make the chicken?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

Quote from: bjornredtail on April 12, 2008, 11:48:29 AM
So, what does that make the chicken?
The producer of the egg. It has no rights but to nuture the egg and everyday spray special liquid on the egg so it never hatches and the mushy embryo survives but never grows, if it disobeys, it is executed and a new chicken is found in the next minute to replace it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Gorak on April 11, 2008, 02:52:14 PM
I'll eat the [darn] egg, then the egg can go on, scarred for life after passing through my bowels, then the city sewer system, before becoming fish bait in Kamloops lake
I ate the darn egg for lunch, really slowly in front of my bro
lol :D
he seemed a bit sad though :'(

bjornredtail

The new eeeG.
Easy to use egg.
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Firetooth

This is an important message I was told to give it to peace alliance, this is no joke! :o

Dear Conor
My friend, it alerts me that you have been partaking in the forums of the web-game redwall warlords. Im asking you a favour:Give this letter to the being they know as peace alliance. The message is, quite frankly, shut down the topic last word. The two reasons below:
If it reaches 200 pages, it will cause the internet to crash, the info of why is to confidentitail to be emailed to be sent in the post to you.
The russians have been viewing it, idea's such as the "bowel disruptor" have been taking seriously, also they have now built a RDG.
Also say this to them, if this topic is not closed down by tommorow, then we'll throw their stinking site and it's forums off the net!

Regards
Head of net and member of the secret espionaging of promisance forums
MR. X

Strange, huh?Almost like I forged it..but would I DO THAT?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on April 13, 2008, 10:10:15 AM
Strange, huh?Almost like I forged it..but would I DO THAT?
very suspicious   ::)

bjornredtail

Ummm... Wrong. I don't think mySQL has an arbitrary limit to the number of tuples it can hold.
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

Quote from: bjornredtail on April 13, 2008, 10:56:59 AM
Ummm... Wrong. I don't think mySQL has an arbitrary limit to the number of tuples it can hold.
Yes, well unfortunately due to repairs to their network, the area 51 blokes are only using 1960 super-slow computers, and this topic has somehow wriggled into their software, and it is rather corrosive.
On behalf of the goverment, this topic, must be shut down!!!!!Russia are threatening us now with RDG's!

Dear Stupid Mr X
RDG!
From
Anot her inven ted charect er (put all the smaller words together)

Sounds like a russian name eh?

So out with this tpic now! :o

bjornredtail

However Agents X, Y, and Z are also demanding that we stop posting in this topic. And they are demanding a tribulate from the United States! Those French... Like they have the force to back it up... Bring it! Millions for defense, not one cent for tribulate!!!!
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

That's it. Bring this topic off tommorow.
AND AS FOR THE FRENCH!
Oh no not tres bien!
Sorry for the appauling french, Im much better at German.
Ja, das bombe die Francais?

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Sharptooh

Stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew Stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStews stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stewStew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew stew

ha!

bjornredtail

Stew in you own spam...
AKA, Nevadacow

Sharptooh

Quote from: bjornredtail on April 15, 2008, 11:28:29 AM
Stew in you own spam...
Last word is somewhere to spam so I am
lol :D

bjornredtail

I really ought to write a shell script to automate my involvement in this topic...

I know, I say that all the time, but this time... I really mean it!!!!111oneoneoenoneoneonenone!!11!!!1!1111!!!!!!!! (No I don't, my server's down anyways)
AKA, Nevadacow