closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fexfighter

its true you now we keep our true names to our selves and take on a Roman, Greek or egyptian name its part of our religion 
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Gorak

so...
If I just went up and beat the poo outta your emperor with a stick
would that make me the new emperor?
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

fexfighter

no yuoll have hord of kids after you ............you have to what 1 and a half years and be a candidate from youre clan and have to have the highest amount of votes from other clans than you have to pass the tests and once youre done with that forget about youre life youll have to be completley devoted to being Emporor  
                                                  guess what eastern cubeys are wining  :D :D :D :D :D :D go Asturania

Gorak

Quote from: fexfighter on August 21, 2008, 08:43:26 PM
no yuoll have hord of kids after you ............you have to what 1 and a half years and be a candidate from youre clan and have to have the highest amount of votes from other clans than you have to pass the tests and once youre done with that forget about youre life youll have to be completley devoted to being Emporor   
                                                  guess what eastern cubeys are wining  :D :D :D :D :D :D go Asturania

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

sounds like never, never land!

fexfighter

sorry im ment to type Australia thats from one of my books and stop laughing and just because its somthing more complecated than 2+2 wich seems to be the only thing some of you can handle doesent mean that you get to ridicule it
                                                                          you really are just what i call an thickheaded adult

Gen. Volkov

Quoteits true you now we keep our true names to our selves and take on a Roman, Greek or egyptian name its part of our religion

Uh huh.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

fexfighter

if you dont beleieve me thats okay i really dont care what you say

Gorak

uhh
no one said anything about your typo of Australia

I was laughing because you said I'd have a horde of kids after me for attacking your "emperor"
which made me think of an old movie, Hook

and you just make it soo hard not to ridicule you, and your imaginary fantasy world you live in to try and escape the bitter reality that you are not special

Gen. Volkov

Sorry, but I find that a little off-putting. After all, Marcus Aurelius was the last of the 5 Good Emperors and the ruler of one of the most powerful empires the world has ever know. Constantine was one of the last true Roman Emperors and one of the men who helped codify the Bible. I highly doubt that you or any of your fellows have done anything to match the great accomplishments of these men.

I do have compassion, but what I don't have is much tolerance for bull[poop].

Edit: Wow, sorry, I can't believe the word filter let that through. (I said the full version of "BS" and it posted without editing.) You might want to fix that. I've edited my post to not use offensive language.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

fexfighter

no im telling you we take on the names of these people to hide our real names and yes they have done graet deeds of course they wont passs those of thickheaded adults but how cares, its  ok with us because we have somthing more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cubeys

Gen. Volkov

fexfighter

you really ddont even try to believe this do you because its somthing other than what adults have created and its made by kids so take a second to realise the logic wich is  on my side 100 percent

Shadow

Quote from: fexfighter on August 22, 2008, 04:15:12 PM
you really ddont even try to believe this do you because its somthing other than what adults have created and its made by kids so take a second to realise the logic wich is  on my side 100 percent

hehe, logic indeed
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

oh and do any of you how are in this argument live in Georgia or rural Austraila i dont think so, so you wouldent now any way you have no rite to be telling any high rancking official of Dayaldamore that we dont exist
                                                                       answer to that

Gorak

where I live is of no consequence
Dayaldamore, like your war, is fiction
might make a decent after school series aimed at the 6-12 crowd
but ain't gonna fly here

you go on and on about your fantasy world where kids rule, and you never have to grow up (again, sounds like never never land)
but you back up nothing you say, then wonder why you just get ridiculed.

by the way, is you emperor's real name peter pan, or is it hook?