Bye Guy

Started by Blankshots, May 25, 2009, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quotemy plan the entire round was to use chaos and drive you guys to the ground which i did do quite well. it was only time until you had to run so i wanted to make sure u had a nice target. so you took my bait and followed my plan to the end so thank you, you make a great team player for guy when youre not insisting on using brute force to kill 5 opponents.

I read this, but all I see is "blah blah blah, I'm taking credit for something I had no say in".

For once we stuck around and actually beat you, don't whine about it.   The vacationing was going to happen whether or not there was even a war between our clans; it was inevitable. People have agendas outside of RWL bud.

Snare: A) The round isn't over yet. B) The vacationing, to my mind, means Watchtower won, no matter what the final score. We forced you to abuse to the code, AND had more net at the distribution.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Zeppelin

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 28, 2009, 03:22:55 PM
Quotemy plan the entire round was to use chaos and drive you guys to the ground which i did do quite well. it was only time until you had to run so i wanted to make sure u had a nice target. so you took my bait and followed my plan to the end so thank you, you make a great team player for guy when youre not insisting on using brute force to kill 5 opponents.

I read this, but all I see is "blah blah blah, I'm taking credit for something I had no say in".

For once we stuck around and actually beat you, don't whine about it.   The vacationing was going to happen whether or not there was even a war between our clans; it was inevitable. People have agendas outside of RWL bud.

Snare: A) The round isn't over yet. B) The vacationing, to my mind, means Watchtower won, no matter what the final score. We forced you to abuse to the code, AND had more net at the distribution.
if memory serves wrong with b too though i do guess u never saw what i sold were too busy having 3 ppl online 1. as for watchtower winning thats a nice joke pull off num1 tonight and youve still only propped yourselves up for a few hours if u can even stay up

Firetooth

Zeppelin, make your posts more understandable, more relevant, stop bragging about things you have no influence in, or just stop posting. I won't aknowledge your posts in any kind of respectful way till you do so.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Sorry Volky, but iirc Immort is what counts. You can all justify your loss by saying we cheated, but the fact is we didn't. Just accept the fact that you lost one, and dont take it to heart.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 28, 2009, 03:41:02 PM
Sorry Volky, but iirc Immort is what counts. You can all justify your loss by saying we cheated, but the fact is we didn't. Just accept the fact that you lost one, and dont take it to heart.

It isn't over till the fat lady sings...no I dont mean shael, I mean peace ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2009, 03:34:49 PM
Zeppelin, make your posts more understandable, more relevant, stop bragging about things you have no influence in, or just stop posting. I won't aknowledge your posts in any kind of respectful way till you do so.
take yer own advice b4 u dish it.

Shadow

And now youe team has actually cheated by breaking an established rule, no grey area. Bugger off with the "we won" crap.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Quote from: Shadow on May 28, 2009, 06:06:34 PM
And now youe team has actually cheated by breaking an established rule, no grey area. Bugger off with the "we won" crap.

wait...which rule did we break?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

your teammates attacked allendale to max him so that i couldnt suicide

not much good it did yo uthough

Everybody, Allendale is now wide open and has no shields, have a field day
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSorry Volky, but iirc Immort is what counts. You can all justify your loss by saying we cheated, but the fact is we didn't. Just accept the fact that you lost one, and dont take it to heart.

What did I say Snarey-poo? Eh? THE ROUND WASN'T OVER YET! We stomped your last chance at a win on the Immort. Neither of us won that, Peace did. LOL. Oh, and you did cheat, and we did out-net you. So as far as the Guy-Watchtower rivalry, in my mind, Watchtower did win that one.

if memory serves wrong with b too though i do guess u never saw what i sold were too busy having 3 ppl online 1. as for watchtower winning thats a nice joke pull off num1 tonight and youve still only propped yourselves up for a few hours if u can even stay up

This is probably not even worth the response, since you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Anyway, it doesn't matter what you sold, even if you were that last person in Guy who sent to Windy. Anything you sold just decreased your net. I saw Guy's net right at the distro, you had 26 bil, which is not much more than Watchtower had, and we had WAY more cash so we did out-store you. As for the second half of your statement, if we had taken first and held it until the reset, we'd have been #1 on the Immort, and as Snare pointed out, the Immort is all that counts. Oh, and lastly, we held the top with 15 billion NW for several days following the distribution. Shadow going nuts when he was about to lose his NW was probably the best option we had at the time, and as it turned out, we did destroy pretty much all the NW your clan had built up by the end of the round, and probably some of the NW you had built up since the distribution as well.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Marell

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 28, 2009, 03:41:02 PM

I've explained to you already that we never, never lose to you guys. And still we've kept that record going  :)
Good win Peace.

The Obliterator

Hehe lol.
Just think back to when shade was around and you will see how void that statment is.
We won and lost every second round.
So dont give me the "we've never lost to you guys junk".
And look no-one won. It shows that on the immort. Get that NO-ONE won.
So lets just move on there are some great indy's and suppliers in this group of people and i wont to get as many of you as i can to help me break the emp.
Lets put our differences aside and work together for once.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

Oblit, no offense, but I am not going to be joining a clan that you lead.

The Obliterator

Fine come and lead the clan for all i care.
I'd happily hand over leadership to you and you can even pick your own clan co-leader.
Btw im just curios but why dont you want to be in a clan i lead anyway.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 30, 2009, 02:33:41 AM
Hehe lol.
Just think back to when shade was around and you will see how void that statment is.
We won and lost every second round.
So dont give me the "we've never lost to you guys junk".
And look no-one won. It shows that on the immort. Get that NO-ONE won.
So lets just move on there are some great indy's and suppliers in this group of people and i wont to get as many of you as i can to help me break the emp.
Lets put our differences aside and work together for once.

I was just messin with Snare... To get the usual humorous reactions from him.
I don't think the two of us have any differences to put aside anyways, or at least I hope not... With Bob and Snare, thats another case.
If I didn't have prior plans I would have been happy to work in a clan with you at the helm. Good luck on breaking the emp though  ;)