Bye Guy

Started by Blankshots, May 25, 2009, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

When will Bob realize, he isn't cool, or stylish, or smart or whatever he wants to delude himself into each time he plays these stupid tricks, little scheme's he spends nights concocting.
I actually get along with all Guy's members norm, but Bob is something else...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Volk, anything in your recent response is nothing you haven't said before. I suggest we agree to disagree about code abuse as you repeating yourself is not going to change my mind, and visa versa. Shadow, for christ sakes, don't flatter yourself. And stop jumping to conclusions. Enough said, god you get annoying.

Bottom line Volk, Oblit is a solid character, and your personal interpretation of him is irrelevant.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

No, volk has a point - whether or not he wanted to, he particpated in cheating, and volk has every right to object being led by someone who would do that. Whether or not you agree that you cheated is irrelevent to volk's take on the situation, so cut him some slack and accept that what you guys did last round did damage to your characters regardless of anything you or I have to say about it.

And you know what's really annoying? People killing other players for no reason other than that they helped me last round, because if there's another  reason for killing Wolf than I would be very interested to hear it. Get a leash on Bob if it isn't you, this is getting out of hand.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, anything in your recent response is nothing you haven't said before. I suggest we agree to disagree about code abuse as you repeating yourself is not going to change my mind, and visa versa.

I generally try not to re-iterate myself, and I did point out where you were wrong, so the post was worth at least that much. Anyway, we can agree to disagree about the code abuse, but that does not change how I view the situation. Based on that point of view, my objection to being in a clan led by someone who participated in and then defended what I see as wrong is perfectly reasonable.

QuoteBottom line Volk, Oblit is a solid character, and your personal interpretation of him is irrelevant.

Be that as is may, in this matter my personal feelings on the matter WERE relevant. It was about me joining his clan. Not you, or Shadow, or anyone else. In that respect, all I had to judge by were his actions, in absence of knowing him personally. Which is why I used the Batman quote, it was incredibly relevant to the situation.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on June 02, 2009, 01:03:17 PM
No, volk has a point - whether or not he wanted to, he particpated in cheating, and volk has every right to object being led by someone who would do that. Whether or not you agree that you cheated is irrelevent to volk's take on the situation, so cut him some slack and accept that what you guys did last round did damage to your characters regardless of anything you or I have to say about it. 

Well Good for Volk. As I said, think what you want, I'm really not worried what you think about my "character". Thought I made that evident by now.

Quote from: Shadow on June 02, 2009, 01:03:17 PM
And you know what's really annoying? People killing other players for no reason other than that they helped me last round, because if there's another  reason for killing Wolf than I would be very interested to hear it. Get a leash on Bob if it isn't you, this is getting out of hand.

Oh, really? well, that's grand and all, but why are you whining to me about this? I don't give a hoot, and as night wolf said I've turned a new leaf with FOE, so go find someone else to complain about -- maybe someone who is involved, or who it would be revelant to complain towards? k thx,
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Lol, why can't ya all just forget past woes, work together and help take down the emp, or is that too rational?
I like all of you, but this gets ridiculious. Our clan has a already got murdered in turbo, there's not enough unity. The professional thing to do now would be to quit arguing and start doing something together (except for Shadow, I dont think he's playing).
Well, that's what I think.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.