RWL: The Battle for Emperor

Started by TR Shadow, February 20, 2003, 01:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

Old server's still there, bud.  Your title will be mine.

TR Shadow

Quote from: Bluemoon_The_WolfOr can i be Golem...Or Arwen....Anyone!?!

PLEESE!?!
Bluemoon, you have a part.  You're in the third scene, Pippen.

Oh, and Stormy, who else could be Sauron?  I thought about making Fenix Sauron, but, you ban people and thats pretty evil :P.

TR Shadow

Act 1: Scene 4

(Menatus enters Ad's house and pauses in the doorframe, noticing the Blade lying innocently on the floor. Camera focuses on an upwards angle of Blood's face as he bends down to pick the thing up. Zoom to his paw as he slowly reaches towards it. Within a few inches of the blade, we see a sudden flash of Stormclaw's eye looking all menacing. Blood yanks his paw back. He moves to a high backed chair and sits down, smoking his pipe. Ad's words echo through his mind: It's mine...my own...my presciousssssssssssssss... We hear him begin to murmur to himself as he stares into the fire. The words "dark" and "prescious" are repeated. Suddenly, Men barges through the door.)

Men: Ad?  Ad! (She notices the Blade on the floor and picks it up. Blur Ad's image and focus on Blood, still muttering to self. We see Men walk to Blood w/ the Blade in her outstretched hand.) He's gone, hasn't he? He talked for so long about leaving... (Blood continues muttering, Men steps closer.) Bloodrath...?

Blood: (surprized and a little nervous. His eyes dart to the blade) Ah, Ad's Blade... (eyes return to Men) He went to live with the squirrls. He's left you Bag End (holds out a paper envelope to Men. Men looks confused, but puts the blade into the envelope(yeah, it's a small blade  =\) Bloodrath immediately closes the envelope and seals it.) Along with all his posessions. (holds out the blade) The Blade is yours now. Keep it out of sight. (Men tucks envelope inside vest thingie)

(Abruptly the shot is interupted as we see Bloodrath walking quickly through Ad's halls, being careful not to hit his head. Men is power walking beside him, it's obviously hard for him to keep up with the long legged fox)

Men: Where are you going?!

Blood: I have some things that need seeing to...

Men: (annoyed and a little angry) What things?

Blood: Questions. Questions that need answering.

(both stop at door)

Men: But you've only just arrived! I don't understand!

Blood: Neither do I. (studies Men for a moment) Keep it secret. Keep it safe.

(Scene shifts to long shot of the castle Barad-dur in Mordor. We see lots of turrets and a magnificiant fortress fully active w/ monster guards and stuff. Fires are flaming up all over the place. Hold shot on middle of castle as we hear the hiss of Wolfbite.)

Wolf: (in pain) Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!! Aaaaaaaaad!!

(Change camera to entrance to fortress. We see the doors burst forth as the Nine emerge, completely in black as HyperActiveAfroWhackers is at the head.)

(Scene shifts again to a moutanious area outside of Salamandastron. We see Bloodrath riding fervently down this path. He stops on the edge of this cliff and we see him look in the direction of Salamandastron. The tops of the Mountains are alight in flame and lighting and it's all dark and scary looking. Turn back to Blood's face, we see him looking very grave. He glances once more at Salamandastron before riding off.)

(End Scene)

Menatus

*shakes head* I can NOT believe you called me Men...couldn't you have just used Tania?

TR Shadow

It's too long and hard to type.  On the next scene I'll use something different then.

TR Shadow

Act 1: Scene 5

(It's sunset. Camera sweeps over a huge cathedral-like building.  Flash to Bloodrath power walking down a darkened hall, up some stairs and into the street. We see him being led into a lower level room full of ancient records by Deathclaw. Deathclaw points to a stack of papers and hands Blood the torch. Blood nods gratefully, sets the torch in a holder, and starts attacking the pile of papers, fumbling through old maps, records, journals, etc. Finally, he finds a long sheet of parchment and sits down and we hear him read it aloud...)

Blood: The year is 1989. Here lies the account of The Beatles, King of Gondor and the finder of the Blade. (scene shifts to Beatles looking at Stormy's charcoaled hand still clutching the Blade. He picks it up and breaks off the ashes and holds it.) It has come to me freely and shall remain an heirloom to all who follow me for I do not wish anyone else to posess it. It is...prescious to me....Letters as clear as flame are beginning to disappear, now only flame can reveal them once more...

(scene shifts abruptly to a Vole's home. We see dogs barking angrilly at the darkness. We hear horse hoofs approaching down the path. A nervous, middle aged Vole looks around at the darkness, on edge due to the dogs. We see Ashyra Nightwing stop at the gate. Her entire outfit is black and we cannot see her face due to her cloak.)

Ash: (in creepy whisper) Shire...Ad...

~>John<~:(nervously) Ad?' Er, Ad's gone away I've heard...But Menatus's in Hobbiton! (points rabidly down path) That way!

(shift to Menatus and Aus smiling wearily as the leave a little Vole bar. Aus walks Mena home and we see her approach her home through a camera inside viewing through a window. We see Mena's puzzeled face as she enters her completely dark home. Papers are flying around due to an open window. Mena walks over to shut it when suddenly, a hand reaches out from the shadows and clutches his shoulder.)

Blood: Is it secret? Is it safe?

(Blood looks ragged and worn. He also looks very worried and tired, more old and frail looking. We see Mena bending over a chest and tossing out random objects. Finally, she holds up the envelope containing the Blade((we shall not debate the size of the blade at this time)). Bloodrath immediately snatches it away from her and tosses it into the fire.)

Menatus: (Surprised) What are you doing?!

(Blood says nothing and waits a while as the envelope is burned away revealing the pretty, innocent looking Blade. Finally, he grabs tongs and gently lifts it from the flames. He looks at Mena)

Blood: Hold out your paw, Menatus. I assure you, it's quite cool. (Mena gingerly holds out hand. Blood drops the blade into it.) What can you see? Can you see anything?

Mena: (looking it over) No, nothing...

Blood: Oh... (looks relieved.)

Mena: Wait, I see something! Markings! (We watch as spidery red letters in frosting begin to appear on the Bar) It's some form of Squirralish ((wow))...I can't read it...

Blood: (darkly) There are few who can. It is the language of Salamandastron, though I shall not utter it here...

Mena: Salamandastron?

Blood: In the common tounge it reads "One Blade to rule them all, one Blade to find them. One blade to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

(Scene shifts to later on. We see the blade lying innocently on the table.)

Blood: (gravely) This IS the one blade. Forged by the hand of the dark lord Stormclaw on within the fires of Salamandastron. Taken by The Beatles from the hand of Stormy himself...

Mena: (in shock) Ad found it... In Wolfbites lair...

Blood: For 6 monthes the blade lay quiet in Ad's keeping, prolonging his life, delaying old age... But no longer. Evil is stirring in the land of Salamandastron. The blade has awoken...it has heard its master's call...

(we hear creepy whisper as a wind blows through the house.)

Mena: (nervous/panicky) But he was killed! Stormclaw was killed by The Beatles a long time ago!

Blood: No, Mena, Stormy's spirit has endeared. You see, his lifeforce is bound to the blade... Stormclaw has returned. Rats have multiplied. His fortres of Barad-dur has been rebuilt. Stormy only needs the Blade to cover the lands like a second darkness... He is seeking it, even now. Seeking it with all thought bent on reaquiring it. The blade yearns to return to the hand of its master, they are one. Menatus... he must NEVER find it...

(Mena immediately gets up and begins walking briskly down the hallway, holding the blade out in front of him lightly.)

Mena: Alright, we'll put it away, keep it hidden and we'll never speak of it again! No one knows it's here, right? (sky says nothing. Mena pauses and looks back at him) Do they Blood?

Blood: (regrettfully) There is one who knew... (sighs) I looked for the creature Wolfbite...but the enemy reached him first...

(Camera flies in to the castle Barad-dur and we see Wolf strapped to some torture device as rats cause him more pain((sorry!)))

Wolf: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Blood: I don't know how long they tortured him, but amidst the endless screams and ramblings, they were able to discern two words...

Wolf: Shire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaad!!!

Mena: (eyes widen) Shire. Ad. That'll lead them here!

(we see Ashyra Nightwing on the path again, riding fervently down a path. A Vole gatekeeper holds out a lanturn angrilly to view the rider.)

Kyle: Who goes there?!

(Ash pulls out her blade and cuts off the vole's head ((sorry!)) as she rides past. Scene shifts back to Mena and Blood)

Mena: Take it Blood, take it!

Blood: (backs off) No Menatus!

Mena: Take it!

Blood: You cannot offer it to me!

Mena: I'm giving it to you!

Blood: (raises voice) DON'T temp me, Menatus... (voice gets quieter) I dare not take it, not even to keep it safe. For you see, I would use it to do good. But through me, the power would be great and terrible....

Mena: But it cannot stay in the Shire...

Blood: (solomnly) No, it cannot.

Mena: (regrettfully) What must I do?

(end scene)

Mysterious Guy

How darn cool can this physically get? It's AWESOME!

calria

haha this is SO awesome lol I can't wait til my next scene! *bows and curtseys*
I cracked up at the amount of "hun"-ing I do... I suppose I do rather have that tendency, though, do I not? *ponders vole-ish-ly*

Yay!!! I'm the Ringwraith!
Wow, TR, you are an incredible writer...

TR Shadow

Act 1: Scene 6

(Mena begins running to a cabinet, grabbing decks, clothes, food and other important things and shoving them haphazardly into a backpack.)

Blood: You must leave, and leave quickly.

Mena: (strained) Where should I go?

Blood: Out, get out of the Shire. Head for the village of Bree.

Mena: (murmurs) Bree... (looks at Bloodrath) And you?

Blood: I'll be waiting for you there at an inn called 'The Prancing Pony((Any name ideas?))'.

Mena: (concerned) And the blade'll be safe there?

Blood: (sighs) I don't know, Menatus, I just don't know... I must see the head of my order, he is both wise and powerful. Trust me, you shall know what to do. (pause) You must leave the name "Menatus" behind you, that name is not safe outside the Shire. Take the name of "Kalamath" instead. (helps Mena get on cloak) Stay off the road.

Mena: (calculating mentally) I can cut across country easily enough...

Blood: (smiles) My dear Menatus... Voles really are amazing creatures. You can learn everything about their ways in a month yet after a 100 years they can still surprise you...

(We hear the sound of a twig snap. Camera zooms to window where we see the flower bushes rustling a bit.)

Blood: Get down, Menatus (Mena ducks under a table. Blood slowly approaches the window, staff in front of him like a lance. Once he is at the window, he stabs at the bushes with his staff. A muffled "Ooof!" is heard. Blood tosses his staff aside and yanks Austen by the collar into the house and slams him onto the table.)

Blood: (VERY angry) Counfounded Austen! Have you been eavesdropping?!!

Aus: (seriously shooken up) I ain't been dropping no eaves... I was just cutting the grass... (smiles nervously)

Blood: (still angry, but not as much) A little LATE for trimming the bushes, hmmmmm?

Aus: (more nervous) I-I heard raised voices!

Blood: (very angry again) What did you hear?! SPEAK!

Aus: (VERY shaken) Nuthin sir, well, nuthin important! That is, I heard a great deal about a blade and a dark Admin and something about the end of the forums, but please Mr. Bloodrath, sir, don't hurt me! Don't turn me into anything....unnatural.

Blood: (raises eyebrows) No...? Perhaps not... (smiles mischeviously) I've got a better use for you...

(It is now dawn. We see Blood leading a horse against a background of the rising sun.)

Blood: Come along then, Aus, keep up!

(Scene changes to later on in the day. The party is in a pretty foresty area.)

Blood: (gravely) Be careful, both of you. The enemy has many spies...Birds, beasts...Trees... (Mena looks around herself nervously as if being watched by invisible enemies) Is it safe?

(Mena pats the pocket of his tunic where the blade is resting. Blood nods)

Blood: Never squeeze it. Agents of the dark lord will be drawn to its power. Always remember, the blade is trying to get back to its master. It wants to be found.

(Blood rears up on his horse and rides off into the distance. We hear a creepy bird screech which scares the crap outta Aus and Mena.)

(Jump to the voles crossing an impressive countryside, then a small brook, then a farmer's field as the day goes on. As they are walking through a small field of wheat, Aus suddenly stops by a scarecrow resembling Blackhawkhiro.)

Aus: (solomnly) This is it.

Mena: This is what?

Aus: If I take 1 more step it'll be the farthest from home that I've ever been...

(Mena pauses and walks back to Aus. She grabs Aus by the shoulder and points him down the path.)

Mena: C'mon Aus...

(Aus pauses meaningfully before taking a step over the imaginary line. Mena smiles and the voles continue through the field.)

Mena: Remember what Ad used to say? It's a dangerous...(shift to Ad's voice as we see the voles continue down their path)

Ad: ...business Menatus, going out into the world. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you'll be swept off to...

(Scene shifts to Ashyra Nightwing on a cliff overlooking a forest and menacing music plays.

(End of Act 1)

Yes!  We're done with act one.  The voles have left the Shire.  I hope you enjoyed so far.  There's still a heck of a lot more to do.

Blood Wake

you should call the prancing pony the swimming otter or something

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

TR Shadow

Ok, I'm happy to be past scene 1, but I'm not sure now wheather to contenue it or not.  I started a poll in the poll forums to see what ya'll thought I should do.

wolf bite

Hey wait!

If I am gollum, then I get the majik blade in the end.

I win!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

TR Shadow

Act 2: Scene 1

(We see Bloodrath galloping furiously over a field. Pan back so we see him heading towards a path which leads to this massive tower. We hear Fenix's voice over the tension music.)

Fenix: Smoke rises from Salamandastron...The hour grows late as Bloodrath the Grey rides to Isengard, seeking my council... (we see Fenix walk down the steps of Orthanc where Blood gets off his horse.)(Speaking normally) For that is why you have come, is it not? (pause, smiles) My old friend...

Blood: (Smiles) Fenix... (bows head slightly)

(We see Fenix and Blood walking along a path in a garden-like area.)

Fen: Are you sure?

Blood: (gravely) Beyond any doubt.

Fen: (musing) So the Blade of Power has been found...

Blood: All these long years it has been in the Shire... Under my very nose, no less!

Fen: (coldly) Yet you did not have the wits to see it. Your love for the halflings blinds you, Bloodrath, slowing your mind and clouding your judgement.

Blood: (slightly hurt) But we still have time to counter Stormclaw if we act quickly...

Fen: Time? What time do you think we have?

(flash to inside Orthanc. Bloodrath and Fenix are sipping cups of tea.)

Fen: (gravely) Stormclaw has regained much of his former stregnth. He cannot yet take physical form, but his spirit has lost none of it's potency (sneers at "potency"). Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Salamandastron sees all. His gaze pierces clouds, shadow, earth, and flesh... (takes sip of tea, regarding Blood thoughtfully) You know of what I speak, Bloodrath... A great rodent, dark as the darkest shadow, radiating of vile and evil energy. He is gathering all evil to him. Pretty soon he shall have an army large enough to launch an assault on RWL.

Blood: (awed and slightly afraid) You know this...how?

Fenix: (smugly) I have seen it.

(Fen is seen leading Blood into a room where a pedastal is centered.)

Blood: The lamphear is a dangerous tool, Keirin.

Fen: Why? Why should we be afraid to use it?

(Fen removes the sheet to reveal a darkened orb.)

Blood: (angry whisper) The lost seeing stones haven't been all accounted for yet! (drops voice) We don't know who else could be watching on the other side!

(Bloodrath whips sheet over the orb. As soon as the sheet touches the orb Blood is wracked by a flash of the eye. Fenix calmly moves to his throne and sits down.)

Fen: (anoyed) The hour is later than you think, my old friend. Stormclaw's forces are moving. The Nine have already left Salamandastron.

Blood: (shocked) The Nine?!!

Fen: They left on Midsummer's Eve, disguised as riders in black. (sneers) They'll find the One Blade, and kill whomever carries it.

Blood: Menatus! (Blood runs for the door behind him. Just as he is about to reach it, it shuts before him by some unseen force. Blood frowns and moves towards one of the other doors. We see Fenix smile as he nods towards the door Blood is heading towards. Again the door closes. Fenix nods at each of the remaining doors and, again, they all close. Blood turns to Fenix in surprise and slight fear.)

Fen: (rises) You don't think a mere Vole can stand up to the power of Stormclaw, do you? There are NONE who can. Against the power of Salamandastron, there can be no victor. (pause) We must join with him. We must join with Stormclaw. It would be wise, my friend.

Blood: (sadly) Tell me, friend, when did Fenix the Wise abandon reason for madness?

(Fenix yells suddenly as Bloodrath is thrown against the back wall. Fenix begins to approach Blood cautiously, yet Blood suddenly raises his staff, landing a blow to Fen's chest, causing him to catapault backwards. Fen manages to to knock Blood over again. Blood staggers to his feet and flings Fenix into a wall. Fenix hits Blood in such a way that he spins in midair before hitting the ground.  Fenix LITERALLY begins wiping the floor with Blood, moving him back and forth along the tiles.  Blood finally regains his bearings long enough to fling Fenix through the door and into the next room. Fen gets up slowly and holds out his hand. Suddenly, Blood's staff is taken out of his grasp and into Fen's awaiting hand. Fen rises fully and knocks Blood to the ground once more. He slowly begins to approach Blood with both staffs in hand.)

Fen: I gave you a chance, willingly! But you...you chose the way of PAIN!

(Bloodrath begins spinning around on the ground violently, slowly spinning up towards the cieling. Fenix smiles malisciously as Blood's ascent quickens and the ceiling is only a short distance away. Blood screams.)

(End Scene)

Menatus

Josh so evil. How unlike him! =P

Oh no! How terrible! the story has taken a turn for the worse!